MD 12C NT VARIO
These VARIO® pumping units feature a very high pumping speed even close to the outstanding ultimate vacuum and are ideal for high vacuum requirements with most high boiling solvents. They provide precise vacuum control by continuously adjusting the pump´s motor speed. The controller provides fully automatic evaporations without any need for parameter input. The pump design offers exceptionally high chemical resistance supporting almost universal usage in chemistry and pharmaceutics. The PC 3012 NT VARIO pumping unit relies on a well-proven operating concept for evaporations with large amounts of solvents. The inlet separator (AK) retains particles and liquid droplets, the waste vapor condenser at the outlet (EK) is highly efficient and compact. The condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery, efficient recycling, and active protection of the environment. The MD 12C NT VARIO can be equipped with these accessories later.
The new Vario 12c pump is an excellent solution for those who need high pumping speed and are working with high boiling point solvents. Combined with the reliability born of its chemical resistant fluoropolymer and perfluoroelastomer wetted materials, this pump delivers reliable performance for floor-standing rotary evaporators, vacuum drying ovens, vacuum distillation columns, and other similar applications.
The integrated vacuum controller provides an easy-to-use, application based interface that covers all common lab applications. The vacuum controller has you covered. Use manual set-point-control for simple processes, run fully automated distillations, or create your own application with simple drag-and-drop editing. For solvent evaporation, the vacuum controller continuously detects the boiling point and automatically adjusts the vacuum process to maintain process control. With VARIO control, the pump runs only as fast is necessary. This extends the maintenance intervals and makes the pumping unit whisper quiet.
Also available 4c Vario
- Automatic adjustment of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reproducibility and unattended operation
- Short process times due to zero-fluctuation (hysteresis-free) vacuum control, even for large amounts of vapor
- Removable CVC 3000 vacuum controller, can be arranged flexibly, easily operated with clear text menus
- Extraordinary diaphragm life for minimum operational and servicing costs
- PC 3012 NT VARIO: excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery, inlet separator for demanding applications