Eliminate the need for dry ice in your lab with the CT-3 flask!
The summit research cold trap-3 GEN2 is the most unique package on the market capable of enormous vacuum concentration.
Supplied with a high load capacity -40 polyscience advanced control top of the line chiller. Used to bring down condenser and jacketed flask to -40c.
Summit research has started from scratch and went back to the drawing table to redesign our original CT-1 modified 2 coil condenser; to include the NEW 3 coil parallel flow custom coils made for this application. Extreme duty capacity and redesigned custom sized coils that scream top notch performance.
Features a liquid jacketed 1000ml capture flask with gl14s for inlet and outlet to the supplied chiller.
Similar to large Dewar dry ice condensers this unit is made with the features we want, including the use of leak free HIGH VACUUM connections. No drain ports and no weak sections that break when suspended under use. Nobody likes breaking the drain tips of their cold traps at such a high cost.
- Mechanical connections that prevent barb breakage and mass body failure from stress of removing hoses. On cold traps the cores become very cold and the hot gasses coming in tend to stress the connection where the outside glass can be warm, very close to the core which is below 0.
- Custom high vacuum laser cut joint that prevents leaks from the collection flask drains and or stoppers.
- 1000ml liquid jacketed collection flask solvent collection made with extra thick glass and extra thick joints using gl14 for fluid connections.
- Shorter overall height allowing smaller footprint compared to ANY 1000ml collection cold trap that can be placed closer to your work area with small stands compared to the typical wall mount or 42-44″ iron foot stands.
- CT-3 can be used to collect florals/terps, and using the lower flask you can reheat and steam the vapors up, re-condensing even 20ml of liquid up and back down to wash your florals/terps to the lower flask for capture and processing
GL14s included. Rodaviss kit not included.
Summit recommends all users of any and all glassware to operate inside a ventilated fume hood with sufficient blast shields to prevent injury in case of fatigued glass failure. Summit is not responsible or liable for the result of any failures from use, and/or loss of subsequent hardware contamination/failure with or without the result of material loss or damaged caused to surroundings. By purchasing our premiere lines of laboratory glassware the user is responsible to operate in the recommended environment safely. We recommend all users to operate in a legal and licensed facility where safety is the number 1 goal. CT-3 Flask