- Manufacturer: Agilent
- Condition: New
- Part Number: IDP3B01
- Inlet: KF16
- Exhaust: 1/4″ FNPT
- Motor: 1 Phase, 115V, 60Hz
- Pumping speed: 1.76 CFM (50Hz), 2.11 CFM (60Hz)
- Ultimate pressure: 2.5 x 10-1 Torr
- Weight: 21 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Low noise and vibration.
- Oil-free and contamination-free.
- High pumping speed provides rapid pump down and high gas throughput.
- Very low base pressure ensures optimal turbo pump performance with increased system reliability.
- IDP Pumps fully isolate the bearings and motor from the vacuum space and contain all pumped gases.
- Scroll pump technology’s long service interval results in low cost of ownership.
- Easy to integrate: minimal burden on system utilities& suitable for use inside cabinet enclosures.
- At only 21 pounds (9.5 kg), IDP Pumps are lighter than mechanical rotary vane and membrane pumps of similar pumping speed.
Shipping not included
To purchase, please contact Summit Research at 831-226-2948 or by eMail. Items ship 1-3 days after orders have been processed unless otherwise specified. Price does not include shipping and will be included in your final estimate before processing.