New ACP40 multi-stage pump
- The New ACP40 multi-stage pump meets the requirements of applications where clean and dry vacuum is needed.
- The frictionless pumping module is optimized to operate without internal lubricant and provides outstanding oil-free vacuum with no hydrocarbon vapor back streaming. Without any seals between rotor and stator no particles are generated.
- The absence of wearing parts inside the pumping module allows for unsurpassed long-term stability and high reliability in even the most demanding applications.
- The frequency converter driven motor provides constant rotational speed, thus stable pumping speed and consistent ultimate pressure are achieved all over the world.
- Our ACP pumps require overhaul only every 22,000 hours of operation for the ACP 28/40 and 20,000 hours of operation for the ACP 15 resulting in low cost of ownership.
- High flow gas ballast ports and drainable silencers allow the ACP to pump high amounts of condensable vapors (up to 1,000 g/h of pure water vapor).
For entire detailed specifications, visit pfeiffer-vacuum.com for a PDF
Price includes shipping