The EXTRACTION FINDER is the first-of-its kind, built to assist laboratory technicians, consultants, and managers see what is in the materials they are extracting as they are extracting it. Through innovative in-line analytics, the EXTRACTION FINDER can detect presence and relative purity of botanical molecules during any centrifuge extraction that doesn’t require C1D1 (ethanol, heptane, methanol, etc.)
- Visual and instantaneous graphing of key molecules
- See when cannabinoids have been fully absorbed
- Avoid wasted time and cut extraction duration
Now, you can forget the old ways of relying on manual, subjective, and indirect methods to monitor molecules. Instead, directly identify the contents with scientific fraction monitoring.
Knowing what is and isn’t in your material during the process is valuable insight. Experienced technicians and managers can use this system to standardize their ethanol extraction and to train new staff. Novice technicians can use it to learn, understand, and optimize.
How does it work? The EXTRACTION FINDER system uses a spectrum of wavelengths over time to determine the relative purity of botanical contents as they are flowing through a glass tube. It utilizes a technology known as fluorometry, a spectroscopic method of measuring molecules based on how they interact with light.
What is it? The world’s first and only in-line molecule monitoring system for ethanol extraction. The system consists primarily of a sensor pre-installed on a sight glass, power cord, and USB sensor cable which feeds into a touch-screen display.
- Standard sensor: Think of this as the “eyes” of the system, as it contains an optical light pulse and detector. The sensor wraps around a glass tube then connects and transmits to the pole-mounted display.
- Display: Think of this as both the “brains” and “face” of the system, as this interprets the signal through an advanced compute module, and displays optical information that is correlated to relative oil purity present in the flow.
Every kit contains:
- Fraction Finder Display
- Standard Fraction Finder Sensor pre-installed on a Sight Glass Enclosure
- Light-Blocking tape
- Power Supply
- 10″ Sensor Cable
- Mounting Bracket Screw
- User Manual and Quick Start Guide
- 1-Year Warranty
The most extraction-relevant molecules that the Fraction Finder tracks are C B D a, T H C a, and Chlorophyll. It can also track Lipids. For a full list and downloadable materials, visit Arometrix.com
- See when the extraction is over with actionable molecular data
- Increase extract purity and consistency
- Gain in-line analytics and confirmation for extraction techniques
- Train new technicians more quickly with real-time visualizations
- Review run data with trainees using the Record and Export features
- Partially automate the extraction and eliminate potential for human error
- Receive full reporting and traceability of every extraction run
While the kit is designed for C1D2 environments, hence the polycarbonate shield around the sensor and sight glass – it has not officially been certified as C1D2. The kit is NOT designed for C1D1 environments. We expect to have C1D2 – and potentially C1D1 – certification by mid-2020. The FF sensor can not be removed from the sight glass casing (FF ethanol version only).
Please contact Summit Research if you want to upgrade to the Ultra-Sensitive Fraction Finder. This new version can now be utilized on chromatography separations as well as your normal distillation processes.
We now include FREE ATHENA SOFTWARE for download (Fraction Finder compatibility)
More videos and conversations on our Instagram