- Manufacturer: Agilent
- Condition: New
- Part Number: IDP3B01
- Inlet: KF25
- Exhaust: KF16
- Motor: 1 Phase, 100-120/200-240V, 50/60Hz
- Pumping speed: 4.23 CFM (50Hz), 5.35 CFM (60Hz)
- Ultimate pressure: 3 x 10-2 Torr (50Hz), 2 x 10-2 Torr (60Hz)
- Weight: 54 lbs
Features and Benefits
- Low noise and vibration.
- Oil-free and contamination-free.
- High pumping speed provides rapid pump down and high gas throughput.
- Very low base pressure ensures optimal turbo pump performance with increased system reliability.
- IDP Pumps fully isolate the bearings and motor from the vacuum space and contain all pumped gases.
- Scroll pump technology’s long service interval results in low cost of ownership.
- Easy to integrate: minimal burden on system utilities& suitable for use inside cabinet enclosures.
- IDP Pumps are lighter than mechanical rotary vane and membrane pumps of similar pumping speed.
Shipping not included
To purchase, please contact Summit Research at 831-226-2948 or by eMail. Items ship 1-3 days after orders have been processed unless otherwise specified. Price does not include shipping and will be included in your final estimate before processing.