UL LISTED : Performance Certified
This 20 Liter Rotary evaporator features a specially designed motor and worm gear, which provides constant rotation at speeds from 10 to 180 rpm. As the flask containing the solvent is rotated, it continually transfers a thin layer of liquid over the entire inner surface. This gives a very large surface area for evaporation, which is caused by the gentle heating from the water bath. The rotating system is fitted with a special seal that allows the apparatus to be placed under vacuum, effectively reducing the boiling point of the solvents and removing the vapor phase, making the process much more efficient. Each 20L Across roto is also equipped with an easy-to-use vacuum release and a continuous feed system, which allows solvent to be constantly drawn into the rotating flask without needing to stop the operation.
- UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 certified
- New swivel casters can be adjusted for rotovap to stand securely on uneven floor.
- Come standard with a stainless steel 20L evaporating flask carrier with silicone cushions, custom made for Ai 20L SolventVap series rotary evaporators. This carrier can be placed on top of our 20L SolventVap’s water bath for easy loading and unloading. It can also be used as a flask stand.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE and Viton gaskets, ensuring long time operation.
- Specialized motor with extremely compact, intermeshed worm and worm gear provides precise driving for very quiet, vibration-free operation.
- Downward-condensing vacuum connection design ensures safe vacuum operation.
- Motorized water bath lifting for precise control.
- Easy, straight-forward visual operation with digital speed and temperature display.
- PID temperature controller ensures accurate temperature control is maintained.
For detailed information about this product visit acrossinternational.com