Introducing the new 6-shelf Ai AccuTemp 16 Cu ft Across Oven. This oven comes standard with stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and two year warranty. With our internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption.
NOW ALL 6-SHELF 16 CU FT ACCUTEMP COME STANDARD WITH WHITE LED LIGHT PRE-INSTALLED AT THE SAME PRICE!
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
- Six well thermo-conductive aluminum heated shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- All stainless steel internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge ensures the most accurate and stable measurements.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Adjustable vacuum and vent port with needle valves gives you control over vacuum and vent rates, while also largely enhanced durability.
- 3rd gen low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- Built-in white LED lights
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4″ tempered safety glass.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra-portability.
- All ovens shipped from our Nevada or New Jersey locations for quick delivery, and come with one year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
- CE & UL
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.